Wine glass nail art 🍷 is pretty popular nowadays, so it is time to share with you the best wine-themed manicure ideas. Check out and pin if you like!
Advertisement-Continue Reading Below
The pictures below were found on Pinterest and Instagram. And they are fabulous! A right choice for any party, New Year`s Eve, and other special occasions:
1. Marvelous black and red wine nail design.
2. Matte nail design with a glass of wine and a bottle.
3. Oval white nails with a hand and a wine glass.
4. “Keep calm and drink wine” nail design.
5. Fall wine glass design on nails (with umbrella).
6. Wine-themed nails with a heart.
7. Marsala+white wine glass nail art.
8. Dark and light red wine glass nails.
9. Wine glass on matte nails.
10. Oval bordeaux nails with a glass of wine design.
11. Mulled wine nails.
12. Black nail design “keep calm and drink wine”.
13. Wine-themed manicure on short nails.
14. Creative “craving wine” Friday night nail design.
15. Nail design with a 3D glass of wine (with glitter).
16. Wine nail design with rhinestones.
17. Wine glass nail art with silver glitter.
18. Minnie Mouse wine nail design.
19. Wine molecule nail art.
20. “Time for wine” manicure (perfect for a weekend).
21. Bloody-red nails with wine glass design.
22. Long white nails with a glass of wine design.
23. Pretty mulled wine nail design.
24. Fun “open all the wine” nail design.
25. “Time for wine” manicure (perfect for a weekend).
26. Dark nude matte wine design nails.
27. Shimmering wine nail design.
28. Amor wine nail art.
29. Dark plum nails with a glass of wine.
30. Square matte wine nail design.
How to Draw a Glass of Wine Nail Design
Wine Glass Nails – Video
Wine-themed nails always look fun and creative. Not only for weekends or Friday night parties, for office days too! How do you think? Share your thoughts with us!
MORE INTERESTING POSTS:
Our new Telegram channel – t.me/nailspiration
P.S. Don`t forget to subscribe and get a solid dose of nailspiration every week! We promise not to spam!
All rights to published pictures belong to their authors, that`s why we provide credits (if known). If you don`t like sharing your content in such a way, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for understanding, you`re amazing!