Lavender hair looks feminine, non-banal and trendy. No matter what part of your hair you will decide to dye in a lavender shade, front highlights, underneath layer, or all-over, you will be surprised how cool the final result is!
Advertisement-Continue Reading Below
Let’s check out the top ideas from the best hair colorists.
60 Beautiful Lavender Hair Ideas for Women of All Ages
The most popular options of lavender hair women ask for in hair salons are lavender highlights, all-over lavender hair color, dark lavender hair tone and light lavender hairstyles.
– Graduated angled bob haircut with partial chunky lavender highlights.
– Pink and lavender Goddess braids starting from cornrows and ending with a high braided ponytail.
– Denim blue and lavender hairstyle.
– Shiny medium-length lavender locks.
– Lavender hair from the midshaft with tiny thin braids and hair rings.
– Messy wavy layered lavender hairstyle.
– Lavender hair color for older women.
– Feathered blue and purple lavender gender-neutral haircut.
– Long flowy cool lavender hair dye color.
– Asymmetrical light and dark lavender hair cut for women over 50.
– Long curly gray and lavender hairstyle.
– One-length blunt cut shoulder-length hair in lavender hair shade.
– Lavender hairstyle with darker roots.
– Two-tone purple and lavender hairstyle with soft feminine beachy curls.
– Silver-lavender hairstyle with big curls.
– Cool ash-lavender hair color for women.
– Light lavender angled bob haircut with dark lavender hair part.
– Dimensional lavender hair past shoulders with dark brown roots at top.
– Lavender butterfly braids.
– Dark brown hair to pale lavender hair color.
– Platinum blonde short haircut with darker lavender colored roots.
– Very short lavender pixie haircut.
– Lavender pixie bob hairstyle.
– Long feminine curly hairstyle in lavender shade.
– Dark lavender front money pieces.
– Braided low updo in a purple lavender hair shade.
– Lavender hairstyle with bleached blonde face-framing money pieces.
– Brown long bob with lavender bottom part and cute beach waves.
– Bright lavender hair with pink roots.
– Bright lavender locks with bleached and dyed pink underneath.
– Dark lavender bob haircut.
– Lavender short hair with fuchsia pink front strands.
– Pastel lavender hair color with darker purple framing.
– Dark lavender hair color with metallic shiny finish.
– Lavender V-cut hairstyle.
– Light brown hairstyle with beautiful lavender highlights.
– Dirty lavender long one-length bob.
– Straight and wavy lavender hair comparison.
– Pink hair with lavender balayage.
– Pretty lavender short hair with front peach colored strands aka ‘money pieces‘.
– Mid-length lavender hairstyle with slightly pinkish undertones.
– Pixie cut with shorter sides and lavender colored longer crown area.
– Short wavy haircut in blonde shades and with pink and lavender partial highlights at the nape area.
– Chin-length bright lavender wavy haircut.
– Bold short jagged haircut with lavender colored bangs.
– Silver hair with almost unnoticeable lavender highlights.
– Dark brunette base hair near roots with lavender hair dye on all length.
– Pale purple medium length hairstyle with soft curls and thick chunky lavender highlights.
– Cool lavender shade of purple hair with messy finishing effect.
– Lavender hair roots and unicorn-colored hair.
– Wavy longer bob in a very light lavender shade.
– Black bob with beautiful lavender balayage for thick dark brunette hair types.
– Long lavender hairstyle with bangs.
– Two-tones of lavender on long thick wavy hair without bangs.
Lavender hair is a great idea if your soul craves something new, fresh, pretty, and feminine, but you don’t know if super-bright or rainbow coloring jobs will suit you. Lavender hairstyles come in different lengths, shapes, and tones, so you have a lot of options to choose from. Be sure to follow your salon haircare with post-salon procedures at home, as all bright colors need special maintenance and proper attention from you. You have to moisturize your lavender locks a lot, do protein treatments, restore the shine, and do many other manipulations to keep your mane healthy. But the result is worth all the effort.