Pink and green nail designs are always a very bold idea for your nails. Some of them look contrasting and badass, others have a really soft transition that is super-pleasant for eyes. Anyway, green and pink nails are a new fresh and non-banal fashion idea to try this year.
Advertisement-Continue Reading Below
First of all it is worth mentioning that there are very different shades of green and very different shades of pink nail polishes, that can be combined. A few combinations that are the most popular are the following:
– pink and green ombre nails (neon or pastel);
– pink purple and green nails;
– pink and blue green nails;
– light pink and green nails;
– pink and lime green nails,
…olive green, neon green, mint green, dark green, neon pink, pink red, rose gold – and much more shades. How to choose the one that will satisfy you? Of course, the best and the easiest way to choose your variant of green’n’pink manicure is to look through our selection of photos, pin or screenshot several the most tastiest of them (we’ll explain why not just one), show your nail artist, check nail polishes she/he has in their arsenal (!) and make the final decision. Not easy, as always, but sooo exciting to see the result, right? Time to check out the photos.
– Pink and lime green nails with black dots and flowers.
– Pastel watermelon-style pink and green nail design.
– Pink matte nail design with green leaves and a pineapple for summer.
– Green and pink nails with avocados and a cat.
– Very light pink nail art with green marble design.
– Pastel pink nail design with blue-green lines.
– Pastel colorful nail art with pink and green shades.
– Colorful French nails with shades of pink and green.
– Green and pink polka dot nail design.
– Feminine nail art with pink and green lines.
– Coffin-shape pink green ombre nails.
– Square French green and pink nail design with glitter.
– Hot pink and green nails with flowers.
– Geode pink and emerald green nails.
– Neon pink and green nails with French tips.
– Pink and green gel nails with spring flowers.
– Shimmering pink and olive green nail art design.
– Different pink and green nail designs on different hands.
– Pink and green flame mail design.
– Nail design ‘different hands’ in shades of green and pink, with chains and graffiti drawings.
– Very simple short green & pink nail design.
– Shevron pink and green nail art.
– Matte green and bright coral pink nails.
– Rainbow nail design with green and pink (and colorful) French tips.
– Long acrylic nails in khaki green and pink colors.
– ‘Moon’ manicure in green and pink colors.
– Cotton candy pink nails with green confetti (a.k.a. kamifubuki).
– Pink and green hearts on nails.
– The lightest almost white pink shade and blue-green nails.
– Acrylic green and pink nails with a girlish design.
– The softest vertical green-pink ombre on oval nails.
– Green and pink leopard nail art.
– Pink and green nail art with rhinestones.
– Pink and green French nail design with matte finish.
– Very delicate pink and green nails.
– Trendy pink and green nails design with letters.
– Long stiletto pink and green nails.
– Pink and green nails with fruits for the summer season and vacation.
– The softest pink and green ombre on women’s nails.
– The cutest pink and green and white nail design for girls.
How do you like these pink and green nail ideas? Hot or not? Which ones would you try during your trip to the salon? Save this article for later to see even more pink and green nail art pictures, as we are often updating our content and add new trendy photos.
We use photos from open sources to illustrate our articles, and always give credits if known. All photos belong to their respective owners! Contact us via email@example.com or DM here for all copyright issues, and we will delete your photo or make any other changes instantly.