Stitch braids are a very popular type of braiding now that is seen frequently on Instagram. Something very similar to the well-known cornrows, but with a more intricate design, with the so-called ‘twist’. Read on to find out more about trendy stitch braids styles!
Advertisement-Continue Reading Below
What Are Stitch Braids
Stitch braids are braids that look almost like cornrows. With a slight difference. Hair is sectioned horizontally into lines (they can be very thin or thicker). These horizontal lines are braided into cornrows with natural client’s hair or with braiding hair.
Some interesting and important facts about stitch braids:
– stitch braids can last from 1 week up to two months (or to the time when your hair grows out too much)
– an edge control gel is used for creating stitch braids, and a fine-tooth comb
– stitch braids maintenance: dry shampoo and cloth to clean the scalp, oils to get rid of itching if any, and something to protect your braids while sleeping (silk cap, a scarf, etc.)
Let’s finally check out the best photos of stitch braids spotted on social media! Here you will find hairstyles both for men and women, and also some gender-free options that are worth seeing and trying.
– Cute high ponytail with curls and neat stitch braids.
– Two curly low space buns and stitch braids.
– Hald up half down curly hairstyle with stitch braiding and baby hairs.
– Professional big braided bun with stitch braided cornrows.
– Stitch braids with a chequered pattern design.
– Short braided bob with stitch braids.
– Super curly hairstyle with stitch braids and beads.
– Jumbo thick stitch braids and a low feminine curly bun.
– Stitch braids ponytail with blonde curly ends.
– Pretty thick auburn stitch cornrows.
– Maroon burgundy stitch braids with curly ends.
– Stitch braids with an intricate design.
– Dark red side stitch braids with cuffs.
– Dollar-shaped braids with stitch design.
– Two thick face-framing stitch braids.
– Thick stitch braids into small low buns.
– 5 golden blonde stitch braids into a low bun.
– Thin and thick stitch braids combo for men.
– Very long stitch braids for natural black hair.
– Light pink into bright pink stitch braids with dark roots and a low braided bun.
– Super neat stitch braids with pretty front baby hairs.
– Bright pink braids on black hair in stitch braiding technique.
– Classic long stitch braids for women.
– Stitch braids into a high braided ponytail and loose curls.
– Thick stitch braids with beads at the ends.
– Thick dark stitch braids without babyhairs.
– Stitch braids with zigzag parting and two low buns.
– Snake-shape stitch braids, side stitch braids, a low bun and babyhairs in the front.
– Diagonal stitch braids with loose curls.
– A very cool stitch braids hairstyle with side cornrows.
– Stitch braids into a braided bun for thinner hair types.
– Short thick stitch braids with an undercut for boys and men.
– Creative braided stitch design from natural hair.
– 6 neat stitch braids for teenage girls and women.
– Short men’s stitch braids.
– Triangle parts stitch braids with a long braided bun.
– 8 stitch braids vs. 6 stitch braids.
– Stitch box braids.
– Cornrow stitch braids with a low curly bun.
– Stitch braids with a heart design on the sides.
– Thin stitch braids into long braids.
– Multiple diagonal stitch braids.
– Dark thin stitch braids with a low honey blonde braided bun.
– Swirled braided bun with stitch braided cornrows.
– 6 black hair stitch braids with pretty babyhairs.
– High braided pony with stitch scalp braids.
– Sleek stitch braids with blonde color at ends.
– Red stitch braids close to the scalp for women.
– Ethnic fulani stitch braids.
– Cool stitch scalp braids on a man.
– Criss-crossed stitch braids.
– Black and blonde stitch braids with a bun.
– Male stitch braided hairstyle with a design.
– A lot of thin stitch braids.
– Thick goddess stitch braids to the back.
– Small and big stitch braids with a huge top bun.
– Oversize ombreed braided bun with stitch braids.
– Goddess stitch braids.
– Natural super-curly ponytail and stitch braided rows.
– Zigzag partings with stitch braids.
– Traditional stitch braids with feminine curled babyhairs.
– Stitch braids into extra long braids with curly ends.
– Stitch braids with a pineapple curly bun at top.
– Stitch braids with extensions.
– 6 super symmetrical stitch braids with two low neat buns at the nape.
– Chocolate brown scalp stitch braids with zigzag parting into long braided ends.
– Multiple small thin stitch braids with long auburn red braids.
– Black scalp stitch braids with long ends and creative design on both sides.
Would you try the stitch braids? Have you found your dream braided hairstyle with a stitch pattern? Let us know!
We use photos from open sources to illustrate our articles, and always give credits if known. All photos belong to their respective owners! Contact us via email@example.com or DM here for all copyright issues, and we will delete your photo or make any other changes instantly.