The type of haircut we want to tell you about today is called a shaggy mullet, a mullet shag or simply a shullet (shag+mullet). You may call it as you want, but this hybrid of two very creative haircuts is a top trend right now, and it looks really cool on both women and men, for all ages, on all base hair colors. No need to invent new haircuts, just mix elements of several popular haircuts, and you will get something that beautiful as a shullet.
Advertisement-Continue Reading Below
Let’s check out the top ideas of shullet haircuts from the best hairstylists.
Beautiful Mullet Shag Hair Ideas for Women of All Ages
A mullet shag can be cut in a more traditional classic way, or paired with undercuts, shaved designs, creative hair colors, curls or shaglet bangs. Check out what flatters you best.
– Long blonde mullet shag with bangs.
– Shoulder-length brunette shaggy mullet with thick bangs.
– Dark brown to blonde ombre shaggy mullet with thinned out ends.
– Black color long hair in a banged mullet shag with shorter top and longer hair ends.
– Dark hair mullet shag that looks feminine and modern.
– Long flowing cinnamon red shaglet for women.
– Full shaggy mullet haircut with bangs and highlights.
– Modern white blonde shaggy mullet haircut with trendy curtain bangs.
– Dark brunette mullet cut with arched bangs and ashy highlights.
– Modern neck-length shaggy mullet haircut in a wheat-blonde shade.
– Blonde shaggy mullet hairstyle with shaved temples.
– Medium brown mullet haircut with a shaggy texture for women with glasses.
– Bright-colored long mullet hair cut.
– Feminine curly shaggy mullet.
– Dark blonde mullet-like hairstyle with shorter layers.
– Cute curly mullet shag for women with medium hair.
– Dark brunette to blonde long mullet shag with a punk vibe.
– Pearl blonde mullet shag with a modern flair.
– Chestnut brown mullet shag haircut with cute curtain bangs.
– Fiery-red shaggy mullet with feathered curtain fringe.
– Half brown, half blonde shaggy mullet.
– Blonde shaggy mullet with pink underneath highlights.
– Spiky blonde shullet haircut with dark roots.
– Two-shades of red shaggy mullet cut.
– Brunette shaggy mullet haircut in two colors – dark brown and blonde, with chunky highlights.
– Dirty blonde colored short shaggy mullet haircut.
– Black color wavy mullet shag hairstyle.
– Messy mullet shag with bright strands.
– Brown shaggy mullet with full voluminous bangs.
– Long mullet shag in a bright red tone with short colored bangs.
– Peach blonde modern shaggy mullet.
– Ash gray shaggy mullet with a trendy texture.
– Black hair feathered mullet-shag haircut.
– Toffee brown shaggy haircut.
– Thick curly hair shaggy mullet.
– Very short blonde shaggy mullet haircut with side undercuts.
– Classic mullet shag haircut with side spikes.
– Dark black shaggy mullet hair with magenta pink pops of color.
– Bold shaggy haircut with blunt bangs and shaved sides.
– Unicorn colored shaggy mullet haircut.
– Black and red shullet haircut for bold women.
– Shaglet haircut with glasses that is a great fit for women of all ages.
– Shaggy mullet hairstyle for women who are dark brunettes.
– Silver gray mullet shag for older women.
– Mullet shag with a Mohawk and bald shaved sides.
– Long black modern mullet haircut.
– Not very long shaggy mullet hairstyle with short jagged fringe.
– Beautifully styled mahogany burgundy mullet shag hairstyle.
– Arched bangs with long thin ends.
– Short gray haircut for senior women.
– Messy mullet-like shaggy haircut with a very light ombre effect.
– Mullet shag before-after transformation.
– Red shaglet that will flatter all face shapes.
– Solid black hair color mullet shag for your next salon visit.
– Pink, blue and green curly mullet shag.
– Mullet shag for thinner hair types.
– Brown mullet with shaggy blonde highlights.
– Modern mullet for curly hair textures.
– Voluminous on top and thinned out on ends mullet shag hair style that is perfect for square and round face shapes.
– Black shaggy mullet with red underneath highlights.
Mullet shag haircuts are the best idea for bold women that are not afraid of changes and modern trends. Try one of these shaggy mullets and you will be pleased by how cool it all looks on your head. Share this article if you like it, screenshot the shullet hairstyles you have chosen for your next visit to the salon, and enjoy your new look. Stay tuned! Even more interesting articles with haircut and nails inspiration are coming!